Wednesday, October 8, 2008

CODY FUNNY



Let me ask you a few questions:

Do you like good art and graphic design?

Do you enjoy a good laugh?

Can you appreciate a good sandwich?

If you have answered "YES" to any of these questions, then you should skip on over to my good friend cody (party city) finney's BLOG and let your eyes swoon, let your laugh's loose, and your appetite start swimming in your stomach.

Don't be fooled by his graphic design kids. Cody has also been exploding onto the Toronto DJ scene. As far as urban culture goes, this guy is the total package.

I would love it if he was to come to Halifax and DJ at fast times or something....

(Jenner Berger, are you listening? <3)



I am going to start writing posts for the boys more often. My secret sisters need some love. I might be a girls-girl but I am also a boys-girl too. Stay tuned to read some special posts from Cody who will be guest blogging.

Let's hear it for the boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PARTY!!