Sunday, November 9, 2008

Style at Home Favorites

Man. I have been really distracted lately by the fall-winter wardrobe change. I have been pining over the idea of new coats, boots, and racing gloves. I realized its been awhile since I have poured over the internet for some new interiors inspiration.
In come my favorite inspirations from the style at home blogs.




Feather Flatware from Pottery Barn



Pendant Lamp made by Tord Boontje.



Dye-Free cashmere throw. Available at purcashmere.com



OMG. Organic Bedding from plover organics.

I am feeling extra obsessed with organic bedding as of late (see my x-mas list list for more details). I think this calls for an inspiration post....


For more inspiration check out the blogs at Style at Home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can get Artecnica's Shadow Lamp by Tord Boontje at www.velocityartanddesign.com

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Thanks so much for your post about the Style at Home blogs! I'm the editor of www.styleathome.com and we just love blogging about great new products and interesting things going on in the design world. Keep checking back because we're always adding new posts to keep you up-to-date!
Have a great day!
Natalie