Tonight I am going to stay in. I bought a big beer and I am going to drink it and write some letters.
and by "write some letters" i might just mean word twist.
but anyways, Here I am with my big beer!! Look how big it is compared to my head!
Anyways, so today I inherited my first pair of boyfriend jeans!
Amir gave me his beloved nudies. LOOK AT MY CUTE NEW BOYFRIEND JEANS!
Amir broke them in perfectly. They are so comfy. Way better than any "boyfriend style" jean from urban outfitters. plus these are legit since me and ammer are teeny tiners.
It's actually winter out now. it snowed yesterday and i slid over a snowbank and came within inches of a telephone pole. The irony is, I was driving amir home after buying snow tires. Cue Alanis Morissette:
anyways, this caught me really off guard. I mean, duh, almost smashing into a phone pole will really throw you off, but I just mean Winter in general. I feel like I just wasn't even aware it was coming. Its weird. I have been really excited about Christmas, but the whole snow/weather thing just completely caught me by surprise.
I started compiling a list of winter pros/cons in my head. Here is what I've got so far:
- Warm cozy nights inside
- Hot drinks (bonus: hot drinks out of mason jars!)
- ice skating
- tv marathons
- coming inside and pulling dry clothes on after getting snowy and wet and cold.
- comfort food
- warm lighting
- extra inbound and outbound mail- Christmas cards, parcels, etc.
- Cold/wet/slushy days.
- The winter blues. Even if only for a minute. they are the bluest of all the blues.
- when your winter coat gets really wet and heavy
- forgetting your mittens. (or losing them ALL THE TIME in my case)
- being cold when you wear skirts
- being dormant and over-indulging during the holidays.
- Being broke in the new year
- NEW YEARS
- dry skin
- Dangerous driving conditions
- icy sidewalks
- flu season/colds
anyways that's what i've got so far. does anyone else have some suggestions?
I think I should get CAA before the weather gets really bad and I have to travel in it. That seems like the logical thing to do.
Here is a random photo that amir sent to me today. He really loved the shoe/pant combo. He says it is the nicest female shoe/pant combo he has ever seen. Then I reminded him of my favorite grey tights/honey-brown-braided-leather-oxford combo. We are so in sync. hahaha.
it's cropped but you get the idea.
anyways, it's time to spend some of my hard-earned money on all of your christmas presents. I love shopping from my own sofa.