Sunday, January 20, 2008

PIMP MY RIDE

CHECK OUT THE NERDY CAR I BOUGHT!!!

Photobucket

I promise it looks nicer in real life. It is a kia rio but the wagon version. 2003, but only 38,000kms on it! a real bargain if you ask me.It doesn't look the slightest bit like what i imagined my first car to resemble, but it will be perfect for work since it has the big trunk and the seats fold down.

Now I will know what it is like to be J.C. since I will be everyone's go-to girl for moving shit. haha

so yeah, i've got myself some wheels, i go see my apartment tonight to sign the lease, my blackberry is hooked up and I am basically good to go!

now all i need is some dollars. GIRLFRIEND IS BROKE AFTER ALL THIS BALLIN'....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"GIRLFRIEND IS BROKE AFTER ALL THIS BALLIN'...."
THIS IS THE BEST PART.
because all your hali friends dont understand your lingo. haha they have got to hang out with adam and neil more often. I MISS YOU. your car is pretty.

Sarah said...

whoooaa!
congrats on the big girl status!
nice ride!