Monday, January 28, 2008

i have moved into my new house, and it is cute cute cute.

lots of things to do, but that's okay. Everyone wants a project but then when it is done, what's next? I say take the time and money to do it right and you will enjoy the process more and appreciate it longer once it is completed.

i kind of sound like i am convincing myself. maybe, but i should take my own words of wisdom.


I can't wait for my bedding and mattress pad to get here so my bed is actually comfy again. i feel like false advertising until then.




things to be excited about(!!!) :

-Cute new house! me and only me, which means lots of underwear hang outs and peeing with the door open...wait, i did those things anyways....STILL CUTE TO HAVE MY OWN HOUSE.

-Getting into the swing of things with my job and feeling confident and capable.

-cute company that makes me feel happy on the inside all the live-long-day.

-Becky coming to visit in March! eeeeeek!!! i loviessss

-my dad being the best/most passively eager (trust me, it makes sense) handy-man a girl could ask for

-My brother being so so happy. I've known the boy for almost 24 years and I have never seen him so awesome.

-ACROSS THE UNIVERSE COMING OUT ON FEBRUARY 5TH JUST IN TIME FOR ME TO BUY AND WATCH WHILE SUPER BAKED AND EATING GOOD FOOD ON MY BIRTHDAY.

(it's the perfect day. seriously.)



ALSO: things i would want for my birthday if everyone i knew was rich:

-fitted high-waisted jeans and/or wide-legged jeans circa dazed and confused

-brown platform boots to wear with said pants

-1 roll of beautiful wallpaper with a neutral toned-sketchy botanical/forest scene on it

-the lamp from urban outfitters mentioned in the previous post featuring a hawk on it. It doesn't come with a shade, but a nice solid-colored co-ordinating drum shade would be ideal because it wont compete with the bad-ass graphic print on the lamp. no big deal.

-house plants

-a printer/fax/scanner combo.

-art, ready to hang on my walls, especially anything homemade


this entry is random.

No comments: