Thursday, October 25, 2007

it makes me want you just a little bit more...

MY FUCKING COMPUTER HAS A GLITCH!!!
NRLEKGNBORTINTKDFL.


THAT SHIT is stressful. my poor little child haha

anyways...

I AM STRESSED!
Tomorrow night is the boo bash and i don't know what to wear! i was going to be a zombie hooters girl, but then i actually WENT to hooters last night and I actually hated it so much that I don't want to be a hooter girl. AND their merch is so fucking pricey ($25 for a tank top i am just going to ruin!???) EEK! I hate being that person!! that last minute costume person! aaack!

and tonight i can't get a costume because I have a BUSINESS MEETING?? I got scouted out for some marketing job (this is a real story) by a customer from the O.G. and now I have to meet he and his wife at la commensal for dinner tonight to talk business???
IS THIS FOR REAL??

WHO WOULD GIVE ME A JOB IN THIS TYPE OF BUSINES??
apparently my sparking personality is undeniable haha.

more to come...

this is gay, but i am so fucking obsessed with the new good life album.
my jam:

A Little bit more

you flipped the sign in your window, but baby are you really closed?
I've got no where else to run to, I sure as hell ain't running home
We can crash back at your apartment
I'll sleep on the floor

Gimme just a little bit more
wont you give me just a little bit more?

I never knew what i was missing
frankly I was better off.
You let me drink from your cup
and now i don't know how to stop
I've been pounding and pleading at your window
sadly ignored

I wanted just a little bit more
I wanted just a little bit more
You love me then you lock your doors

I thought we were painting a bigger picture
Now I know the score
I wanted just a little bit more
I wanted just a little bit more

You fooled me into thinking I was special, but you're a liar
and a whore

It makes me want you just a little bit more
I want you just a little bit more
Baby don't you make me go home.

Don't you make me go home.

No comments: