A top ten list of things on the brain:
1. Money is "ghey" especially when you don't have any, and you're waiting for someone else to pay up.
2. I can't seem to shake this almost-a-cold. Sore throats, raspy voices (painful, though sexayyyy) and phlem (eewww!) are annoying. Honestly body: Just get sick or get well so this can be over with! FOR REALZZ
3. Crafting is awesome, mail is awesome, combining the two is awesome-est.
4. I need to do laundry. (not interesting, but it's on the brain)
5. I need to get groceries. (see above)
6. I really want to meet some more new people in Toronto. Sure, my friends are the bomb diggity and unbeatable, but it's a big city full of adventure and possibilities!
7. Not having a crush on someone is boring. (I know this is good for me, and I don't want a bf right now...but that doesn't change the fact that it is BORRRR-INGGGGG)
8. I need to go dancing again/more. Sunday night was such a tease!
9. 2 months until Dougie comes home to visit! (8 weeks makes it sound sooner)
10. I need to get out and enjoy this fall weather before it's gone! UGHHH HARVEST ADVENTUREZZZ
wow, this is pretty uninteresting. Better to be uninteresting than dramatic, oui?