Sunday, March 23, 2008

i said "you don't even know"

Photobucket


if you had a little tiny camera that you hid in my homemade soup, and i swallowed it
(without accidentally chewing it up first, in the instance that perhaps it was amongst a chunk of vegetable that required a lil' mushing with my tongue or teeth)
and that camera made it down my throat and into my stomach, on your live action tv screen, you would find my stomach performing a dynamic gymnastics routine- full of back hand-springs, cartwheels, and maybe even one of those fancy colorful ribbon things, swirling and whirling, and full of excitement.

i can only assume that's what is going on down there right now, because it sure feels like it!

xo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHATS UP?

robinacraftmoney said...

L-bomb!

Anonymous said...

HOW CUUUUUTE!!!!!!!
love is in the airrrrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

eeeeeep so cute!!!!!!!

kills me!

Anonymous said...

aww this is adorable<3

Anonymous said...

oohhhhh happy happy times!