Monday, July 23, 2007

KIMBERLY STEWART AND I ARE THE SAME PERSONNNNNN

"My weekend in San Diego was fantastic! I love it there. It's just far enough away from L.A. that it really felt like a vacation getaway. I took the time to really hang out and get to know the city. You can't visit San Diego without visiting the world famous San Diego Zoo. I loved seeing all the exotic animals. My absolute favorites are the lions. They are so majestic!! And the zoo has a gift shop fully devoted to "Earth-friendly" products, which is super cool. I stayed at the Solamar Hotel, which has a really dope pool with cabanas. I definitely got my tan on!"

-Kimberly Stewart


****ahem!


HOLY ROBYN COX QUOTE. that is EXACTLYwhat i say whenever the toronto zoo is discussed.
The lions ARE SOOOOOO MAGESTIC!

BUT ACTUALLY.

i totally read the kimberly stewart blog on tmz all the time. whatever dude. i don't even currrrrrr

No comments: