Friday, April 20, 2007

Wanna go platinum?

I don't think I give a fuck that I have been partying so much. I don't have to feel bad about that because I am in transition and I am making up for lost time.

Besides, ITS A MOTHER FUCKING CELEBRATION, BITCHES!!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Tonight I had a delightful time with anne gale. I also had a great time in the sun on the patio. Tomorrow I will have a great time in the sun at school. Saturday I will have a great time in the sun outside of my work and again at school (maybe even on clayton's patio??) , and on Sunday I will have a great time in the sun walking to second cup to GET MY BIKE!! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


YO! The game was on the BET awards and I love him! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


I wish I was at school watching Marco be funny and Manda love it and Clayton be cute. What a god-damned champion...selling bowls like it aint' no thang....too bad textiles is a financial death trap

AH-HA!!!!!

i sound bitter, but i really do think it's funny. Maybe if I hadn't shared 2 bottles of wine with Anne it would be different??
OH WELL!


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: