Monday, April 2, 2007

My actually have the worst hands/feet ever. Thank god I am not a celebrity because perez hilton would rip me to shreds with his superficial criticism which we all love so much.

school is rounding the bend. Chances are I wont be moving back to Halifax. Chances are I will become a bartender and never pay off my student loans, but whatever?

i guess?

At least I'll always have canada post and it's thrills.


oh! So i know this sounds like a bummer post but i'm not actually bummed, just busy. I am actually in the zone with my project and nervous about the other shit that is second priority. I like going to school though....there are cute things to see....




p.s.
I love getting cute text msgs.

p.p.s.
even though my ring broke, I am still engaged to manda. sorry dudes.

No comments: