Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"Isn't it ironic, you still have ideals....?"

BOY OH BOY!

This apartment hunt is turning out to be a real struggle. It is so fucking cut-throat in toronto! I am not sure if i am prepared for that town!
uuuugh

anyways, time will tell. Right now it is tough because I can't get into toronto asap when an ad is posted because well, I am in oakville. Usually when i call to see something I get: "Oh, it'll be gone by then...i've already had ______ number of calls."

I am slowly getting less selective. I think at this point i will even live in a building. I was hoping not to have to move in a year, and that we would find a comfy place right away, but that is doubtful at this point, but i will stay positive. Moving sucks, i was hoping to avoid multiple moves within the next few years but do whatcha gotta do, right?

anyways, just no basements. After being the only one home when my house burnt down I would feel too confined in a basement.

I have been riding my bike lots, seeing old friends (some things never change....) and feeling healthier. (it feels amazing to think that..thank you, vitamins!)
also, there are a few potential jobs. I don't want to jinx it so I will leave it at that.

Time to continue my 9-hr day work bender...

8 DAYS TILL HALIFAX!!!!!
"

No comments: